Tuesday Treats has had this recipe for a while now, we just have been meaning to post it. You know, since we’ve been so busy baking lately. 😊 Now, let’s get going instead of waiting.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs well-beaten
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3-4 drops green food coloring (optional)
Yield: about 18 muffins
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine dry ingredients in your bowl first: sugar, flower, baking powder, salt, and pudding mix.
3. Then in a separate bowl combine your milk, oil, eggs, food coloring, and almond extract.
4. Add wet mixture to dry mixture until all is combined.
5. Line your cupcake trays with little paper cups and fill your cups with about 3/4 batter. Then bake for 20 minutes. Tops should be golden brown and have cracks.
Bake and enjoy!