Banana Bread Muffins
Today we are making Banana Bread Muffins! Banana Bread is so great so why not put it into a muffin? Let’s get started!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Yield: 18 muffins
- Start by mixing your butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Then crush your bananas with a fork. You can leave it a little chunky.
- Add bananas to butter and sugar mixture. Mix well. Then add your vanilla.
- Then sift your flour, baking soda and salt. Add to your mixture. Mix well.
- Then get your cupcake trays and put your cupcake papers in them.
- Scoop some batter into each paper cup. It should be about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Then put in the oven for 15-17 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.