Chocolate Chip Muffins
Today we wanted to make some chocolate chip muffins! They can be great for a quick grab-n-go breakfast or afternoon snack. Not only are they super easy, they’re the perfect muffin! Let’s get baking!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla etract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 425 F. Line 2 cupcake pans with papers, the recipes makes about 12-18.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in eggs until combined, then continue to add baking powder, salt and vanilla.
4. Add in half the flour and mix. Then add in the milk, mix. Then add in the rest of the flour. Continue to mix until fully combined, scraping the bowl in between.
5. Add in the chocolate chips and fold in gently until combined.
6. Add a large amount of batter to each cup and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and baked through. Reduce heat to 350 after 7 minutes.
Once baked, eat!