Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
I don’t know about you, but key lime pie is a summer favorite and so is ice cream so why not put them together?! Fresh tart flavors, paired with a creamy crunch, not to mention it’s easier than anything you’ll ever make! I’m going to need a triple scoop with this triple degree heat on the rise. Let’s get baking!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 sheets of graham crackers (about 3/4 cups), lightly crushed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl combine your graham crackers, butter, and cinnamon until a crumble appears. Set aside.
1. Start by whisking together your sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and key lime juice in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, whip together your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. About 3-5 minutes.
3. Once the cream is whipped, add it to the key lime juice mixture and gently fold.
4. Pour half of the ice cream into an 8×8″ pan. Sprinkle about half the mixture over the ice cream.
5. Pour the remaining ice cream over the top and finish with the rest of the graham cracker crumble.
6. Freeze for 6-8 hours until firm.
6 thoughts on “Key Lime Pie Ice Cream”
Super creamy and delicious; enjoyed this treat down to the last bite!🤗
Thanks! Me too! 😁