1. Have a waffle iron ready to go.
2. Plug your waffle iron into an outlet to warm.
3. Have a package of batter ready to go. You can choose what kind of batter you want. Use ingredients on back of the package to help.
4. Ingredients you need:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup batter
5. Put all the measured ingredients into the bowl.
6. Whisk it all together. It can be lumpy.
7. Once your waffle iron is heated, pour the batter into the waffle iron. Make sure it fills about each square.
8. Cut up any fruit you want on your waffle. If you want any.
9. Once your waffle is done, put your condiments on it. You can use candy, whip cream, fruit, and whatever you want.
Ready to Eat!