The months are flying, which means it’s time for another monthly contest! These contests are fun, perfect for kids, adults, and everyone who wants to show off their baking skills. Last month was Apple Cider, to get us ready for these cold months, but who am I kidding, the high yesterday was 79 F. That’s right, on November 3rd in Colorado!
Lots of you are getting ready for Thanksgiving and maybe planning some desserts to go with them. A Thanksgiving staple inspired our monthly contest; ginger! A spice perfect for fall and a great compliment to any fall comfort food.
If you’re new here you might be wondering, what is this contest and how does it work?
How it works:
- Make a dessert based on the monthly flavor we pick!
- Take a picture of your final dessert and post on your social networks and tag @tuesday.treats or send it to our email email@example.com
- At the end of the month, we’ll randomly select 1 lucky person to be the winner and we’ll post their recipe on the blog! The winner will also get 40% off any (1) catering good.
For more info or submission info, visit our Monthly Contest page.
Tag us on Instagram @tuesday.treats
For some inspiration check out our:
- Pumpkin Streusel Bars with Gingersnap Crust
- Classic Gingerbread Cookies
- Chai Carrot Loaf with Browned Butter Icing
3 thoughts on “November Contest”
Wow Gillian, I just looked over you blog and I must say it’s so beautiful! I admire your photography and beautiful desserts, not to mention your website is incredibly crisp and your recipes are easy to follow. Amazing work so far, keep it up! 🙂
So kind, thank you so much!
No problem! ☺️