This recipe has been a family tradition for years for us and we want to share it with you! Perfect Pizzelles!
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Crack your eggs and put them into your bowl. Then after the eggs are in, put in your sugar. Then mix your butter and sugar mixture together until it gets a light yellow color. It should look kinda fluffy.
- Then melt your butter. After it is melted let it sit for just a sec.
- Start heating up your pizzelle pan.
- Then add your melted butter, vanilla and lemon zest. Beat until it’s blended.
- Then pour in your flour and baking powder into your mixture. Once it is in, mix it all together.
- Once it is all mixed then scoop some in each side of the pizzelle pan. Let them cook for about 45 seconds to 1 minute. If they are still sizzling they are not done, once the sizzling is gone they should be done.
- Once they are done peel them out and set them on a wire cooling rack.