Old Style Mac & Cheese
- Elbow Macaroni
- Aged Cheese (your choice)
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Buy all the ingredients needed for making your Old Style Mac & Cheese. Then start boiling your elbow macaroni until it is cooked. Once it is cooked, remove from the pot and place it in a strainer.
Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the cheese into moderately thick slices.
3. Pour a little bit of milk in the bottom of your dishes to start the assembly.
4. Then pour some macaroni into your dishes over the milk.
5. Then put slices of cheese over the macaroni.
6. Then repeat steps 4-5 one more time.
7. Now pour your Italian Bread Crumbs over your Mac & Cheese. Then place little chunks of butter over the bread crumbs and place in the oven to cook for 30 minutes.
8. Once it is done cooking, take it out of the oven and let it sit to cool for about 6 minutes.
9. Once it is done cooling, cut, serve, and enjoy!