Ice Cream in a Bag!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream… in a bag! You look into the freezer and don’t see any ice cream that you’ve been waiting for all day, but you don’t want to go to the store, so what do you do? You can make ice cream in a bag with these basic ingredients everyone has in their kitchen!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup salt
- 3 cups ice
- Start by getting 2 small plastic bags and 2 larger ones.
- In one of the small bags pour in your milk, sugar and vanilla. Then seal shut with limited air and put the bag into the other small bag for double bagging.
3. Then in one of the large bags pour your ice and salt and place your small bags into it. Then place that bag into the last big bag.
4. Then shake it for about 10-15 minutes until it a harder like ice cream.
5. Then take the bags out and enjoy! ☺️ 🍨