Oh My! Sticky Sweet Monkey Bread
We know we’ve been off Tuesday Treats for a while, but that’s because we have better, more awesome recipes we’ve been storing up. 2019 is the year of weird and awesome flavor combos and designs, one of which we made today.
All we can say is get ready to sink your fingers into this one!
- 2 tubes honey butter flaky biscuits (your biscuit choice)
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 oz cream cheese. softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp milk/cream
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 F. then grease your bundt pan. Set aside.
- Add your sugar and cinnamon to a large bag and shake until combined. Set aside.
- Open your biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into fourths. Then add the chunks to your sugar bag and shake until completely covered. (Make sure your bag is sealed shut)
- Once covered, sprinkle your dough chunks into the pan as evenly as possible. Set aside.
5. Time to make the Sticky Syrup! Start by pouring all of your ingredients into a small pot and bring to a quick boil.
6. Then, immediately pour your syrup over your dough chunks in the pan.
7. Pop it in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
8. Once it’s done baking, turn the oven off and let it sit in there for about 10 minutes.
9.While it’s in the oven, it’s glaze time!
10. Start by putting all your ingredients, except the milk, into a bowl and stir it together. Then slowly begin to stir in the milk.
11. Once your glazed is completely combined and thick/thin enough to your liking, set it aside.
12. Flip over your monkey bread onto a large plate and gently pour the glaze onto it.