Strawberry Jello Pie
Today we are making something refreshing and tasty for spring. Of course it’s a No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie! One bite into this fluffy, luscious pie and you’re in love. It’s such a refreshing treat for a warm Spring day like we’ve been having here in Denver for the past couple of days. Aren’t you ready for the warm weather? Let’s get going!
Also, check out our new video at the bottom! You can also view it and many others on our Videos page.
- 1 16 oz tub Cool Whip, not frozen
- 1 3 oz pack of strawberry flavor Jello
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1 Pre-made or our Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
- Have your crust set aside and thawed. If you made your own, make sure to let it cool.
- Start by pouring your jello mix into a large bowl, then add in your boiling water. Whisk until granules are dissolved. (2 minutes)
3. Whisk in your ice cold water. Continue whisking until somewhat thicker.
4. Add in your cool whip and gently whisk until fully combined.
5. Once combined, chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Once chilled, add the filling to your pie and chill for another 4 hours to overnight.
7. Once chilled, garnish with whip cream and maraschino cherries. (Optional)
Ta-da! Super easy and tasty!
Check out the video now! Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.