Best Homemade Graham Cracker Crust!
Do you ever want to make a graham cracker crust, but you don’t know which one to use? This is the one! This is one of the best graham cracker crust for pies and more.
- 2 1/2 packs graham crackers (13 slabs)
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Start by blending together your graham crackers until fully crushed. We used a food processor.
- Add in your sugar and continue to blend.
- Finally, pour in your melted butter and blend until it starts to form together.
- Once blended form to a pie pan. The best way to do this is by using a measuring cup and patting it into the bottom and sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 300°F.
If you are making a No-Bake pie, make sure to cool the crust before adding the filling.