Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you been trying to find the best chocolate chip cookie recipe and you just can’t? Luckily, we’ve got it! A classic treat for any time of the day. Mmmm! Let’s get baking!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 325 F. Grease 2 cookie sheets with non-stick spray or parchment.
2. Beat butter and sugar together until combined. Next, add in your vanilla, egg, and vinegar until completely mixed. Set aside.
3. Whisk together your flour, salt, and baking soda until combined.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until dough forms. Next, gently fold in your chocolate chips.
5. Scoop dough onto sheets with 1-2 inches in between each cookie.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.