Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
Your Netflix series is over and you need something to do? Look no farther, these 30 minute cookies are easy and yummy! Who doesn’t love some classic peanut butter cookies, especially when you’re feeling stuck at home with the kids? Let’s get baking!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar + 1/4 cup for rolling
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment. Set aside.
2. Add 1/4 cup sugar to a small bowl for rolling. Set aside.
3. Whisk together your flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Mix melted butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large bowl. Mix until fully combined.
5. Slowly mix in your dry ingredients until a dough forms.
6. Roll dough into ping pong sized balls and roll in sugar. Once rolled, place on cookie sheet.
7. Once all the cookies are rolled in sugar, and placed on the sheet, use a fork and put horizontal and vertical mark on the top of the cookie.
8. Bake for 11-14 minutes until edges are just hardened.