Coffee Chip Ice Cream
Are you getting tired of sitting around and watching Netflix all day? So are we! If you need something to do, then this coffee chip ice cream should be #1 on your list. It’s perfect no matter the weather. Let’s get baking!
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Start by heating up the water and adding to the coffee. Let the coffee fully cool.
2. Next, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and coffee in a small bowl.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
4. Slowly pour your coffee mixture into the heavy cream and mix on low. Continue mixing until thickened and fully combined.
5. Gently fold in chocolate chips. Add ice cream to a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours.