Mini Peach Cobblers
Words cannot describe how warm and gooey these peach cobblers are! 3 easy steps and less than 45 minutes total, what could be better? With the grocery shortages these days it’s hard to come by some things, but you can’t beat this one with only 6 ingredients! These little peach cobblers are the perfect thing to brighten your day and let’s face it they’re kinda healthy right?! 😏 So juicy, gooey, and after one bite of the warm fruit, crunchy topping, and creamy ice cream there’s nothing that can compare! Let’s get baking!
- 3-4 peaches, sliced and peeled (You can also use frozen peaches, but let them thaw fully)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (1/2 a stick)
- Vanilla Bean ice cream (optional)
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 F. Get 3 ramekins and set aside.
1. Evenly separate your peaches into the ramekins and sprinkle 1 tbsp of sugar over each one.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together your flour, cinnamon, baking powder and butter. The texture will be somewhat pasty, but similar to cookie dough.
3. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the peaches and bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and the crust is golden.