Lemon Dream Bars
Today we made Lemon Bars! Since they were so good and easy, we’re calling them Lemon Dream Bars. Can you believe it only has 5 ingredients? They taste like a little bit of heaven! Let’s begin before we drool anymore. 🙂
- 12 tbsp cold butter, cubed
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 eggs
- Start by putting together your 3 ingredient crust. Mix all your items together in a food processor, once its about done it will turn into a dough ball.
- Grease your 8×8 pan and pre-heat your oven to 350 F. Then press your crust into your pan. Once pressed, then bake the crust for 20 – 25 minutes.
3. Then while your crust is baking, make your filling. Whisk together all your filling ingredients and let sit for 5 minutes. Then whisk for a sec again.
4. Then pour your filling onto your crust and bake for another 20 – 25 minutes.
5. Then once it’s baked, take it out and let sit for 30 minutes. Then after it’s semi cooled, tap some powdered sugar on the top as a decoration. (After serving, store in the fridge.)
One thought on “Lemon Dream Bars”
Love the lemony color photo!