Holiday Cheesecake Banana Bread
“On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me…” …3 slices of Cheesecake Banana Bread! There’s always too many desserts around the holidays, but why not combine two? Let’s get going!
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- You know the drill, scroll to the bottom. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease your bread pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- The start mixing together your bananas, sugar, butter, vanilla, egg, salt, and baking soda.
- Then add your flour to the batter.
4. Mix together your cream cheese and sugar. Once mixed, add your egg and vanilla. Then add a few holiday sprinkles to jazz up the mood.
5. Then pour in half your banana bread mixture into your pan. Then pour your cheesecake filling over that. Then pour the rest of your banana bread batter in.
6. Then put it in the oven for 50-60 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes before you take it out of the pan.
Eat and Enjoy! 🙂