“On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…” … 4 merry meringues! Meringues are one of my mom’s favorites, and everyone wants to please during the holidays, especially if you want Santa to come. Let’s be merry and make some meringues!
- 2 eggs whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- The music is calling you… go check it out! Preheat oven to 225 F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Then quickly mix together your egg whites until they are frothy and foamy. Then add your cream of tartar and salt. Then start mixing until soft peaks form.
- Then add your sugar one tablespoon at a time. Keep mixing until stiff peaks form. Then add some Christmas sprinkles in for a little touch.
4. Then you pipe the tip with any kind you want, we used Wilton tip 21. You can also just use a bag and cut a small hole on the bottom. Fill your bag and pipe!
5. Then bake for 45 minutes. Once they are done, crack open the oven and let them sit in there for another hour.
Eat and Enjoy! 🙂
Our Favorite Christmas Classics: