On 4th of July, you have to have plenty of goodies to eat and celebrate! Here’s another super easy treat to make for an upcoming party.
- Boxed White Cake Mix or our Moist Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Store Bought Vanilla Frosting or our Classic Vanilla Frosting Recipe
- Start by preparing the batter of your choice and follow all directions. Then bake and let cool.
- Here comes the fun part! Separate your Frosting into 3 batches and dye one red and the other blue. Leave the 3rd one white.
- Add each color of frosting to a piping bag with Wilton tip 233. (If you don’t have enough bags or tips, just do one color at a time and wash after each color)
- Start by piping a layer of blue on the cupcake in any direction. We did from the middle out.
- Then add white. Finally, red on top.