Today, we made a twist on a Christmas classic. Eggnog Fudge! We wanted to make something rich and sweet for the upcoming holidays, so why not fudge? And eggnog? Let’s get going!
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- cinnamon garnish
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Start by melting down your butter, sugar, and eggnog in a medium pot.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium.
- Once boiling has stopped, remove from heat and stir in your marshmallow fluff, nutmeg, and vanilla.
4. Once stirred in and melted, pour into a 9×9 inch pan and smooth out.
5. Let sit in the fridge/freezer for about 2-3 hours. Once set. Cut, serve, enjoy!
(Note: Super sweet!)