Key Lime Cream Pie
What says Spring more than Key Limes? Key Lime Cream Pie! There’s nothing better than cutting into a tart fresh slice of key lime pie. But this isn’t your average key lime pie, it’s creamier, smoother, but the same sweet flavor! Let’s get going!
- Our Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Start by doing your graham cracker crust. Click here for instructions. Then make sure it is cool!
2. In a large bowl, mix together your condensed milk and key lime juice until combined.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine together your heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold your whip cream into the key lime mixture until smooth and creamy.
5. Chill in the fridge for 1+ hours until set.
6. Garnish with whip cream, lime zest, and lime slices.