Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Today we decided to make something very summery with fresh flavors. Also, something we’ve never made before. We are going to make as many summer desserts as we can before summer slowly ends. We are making Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars! Let’s get baking!
- 9 sheets of graham crackers (1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 325 F.
2. Add you graham crackers to a food processor and process until fully crumbled.
3. Then, add the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl. Then, stir in your sugar and melted butter.
4. Place the crust into the oven for 10 minutes until almost golden. Once baked, set aside to cool.
5. While the crust is cooling, let’s make the cheesecake! Using a stand mixer or hand mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth creamy.
6. Then add in your sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla and continue to mix until creamy.
7. Then, beat one egg in at a time until fully combined. Then pour your completed cheesecake batter onto your crust.
8. To begin your raspberry swirl filling add your raspberries and sugar into your food preocessor and blend until completely blended.
9. Once blended, use a strainer to strain out the juice and leave the seeds.
10. Pour the raspberry juice onto the cheesecake and use a tooth pick or knife to swirl the raspberry filling until desired.
11. Bake for 35-45 minutes. To test to see if the cheesecake is done, you can shake the pan. If it’s still very jiggly, continue baking. If the edges are golden but still slightly jiggly, it’s time to take it out.
12. Let the cheesecake bars completely cool and then store in the fridge for 3 hours to overnight.