Funfetti Sugar Cookies
Calling all sprinkle lovers!! Today we decided to make some extra special sugar cookies, but with sprinkles! Make sure you stick around for the cool trick to do with the cookies tomorrow. Let’s get baking!
- 2 1/8 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles (your preference)
- Start by pre heating your oven to 350 F. Grease 1 cookie sheet and set aside.
2. Start by sifting together your flour, salt, and baking soda into a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In an another medium bowl or stand mixer, add your butter, sugar, and powdered sugar and mix together until light and fluffy.
4. Then add in your egg and vanilla extract. Continue mixing.
5. Add in your flour mixture and mix until completely combined and thick.
6. Gently fold in your rainbow sprinkles with a spatula until all the dough has sprinkles.
7. Use a cupcake scoop to scoop the dough onto your pan or make ping pong sized balls.
8. Bake for 11-14 minutes until edges are just golden. Once baked, the cookie will still be soft and a light color but take them out! They will harden a little once they cool.
2 thoughts on “Funfetti Sugar Cookies”