Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Happy Sunday! While summer is still here, there’s still plenty of time for wonderful desserts. But really, there’s always time for ice cream! 😉 Let’s get started!
- Funfetti Sugar Cookies or one of your favorite cookie recipes
- Your favorite ice cream or homemade ice cream (We made the Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter flavored Cake Batter)
- Start by making your favorite cookies then setting them aside.
- Pick your favorite ice cream or make one homemade. Pour it into an 8×8 pan or pan similar to that and set in the freezer until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, use the end of a glass cup to hole out circles of ice cream and squish them in between 2 cookies.
- Set the sandwiches back onto a pan or in a tuperware and freeze until ready to enjoy!