Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Today we are making Peanut Butter Bars! (They taste just like a Reese’s with a garnish of crushed pretzels.) After these bars were complete, they were gone within 2 days… 🙂 Now let’s get started!
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 10 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
We decided to mix the ingredients on the stove but you can also mix them in the microwave.
- Melt your 5 tbsp butter. Then stir in brown sugar, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Mix well then press into prepared pan.
2. Pour about 1/3 of water in a small pot and place a metal bowl over it then pour in your chocolate chips into the bowl. Put the heat on high in order to melt the chocolate chips. Once they are melted, pour it over your peanut butter mix.
3. Once the chocolate is poured crush some pretzels and sprinkle them over the chocolate. Then chill them in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight. If you can’t resist waiting, we understand.
4. Once they are done cut them into squares and enjoy! 🙂