St. Patrick’s Day Rice Krispie Treats
Hello everyone! Happy St.Patrick’s Day! We wanted to make an easy but festive treat for the day, so we chose Rice Krispie Treats. This is definitely one of the easiest recipes to make and is known all over America.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cups rice cereal
- 1 bag medium-sized marshmallows
- Melt together your butter on low, then add your marshmallows. Make sure to constantly stir, otherwise, it will burn.
- Quickly make sure that your rice cereal is ready to mix. (You can mix it in a bowl, but we just mixed it in the pan we used for it to sit.) Set aside.
- Continue stirring until fully melted. Then pour it on your rice cereal and mix that together, adding more marshmallow butter mixture and continue mixing together.
- Add your sprinkles. Then butter your hands to push the Krispie treats into the sides of the pan.
- Set aside until cool.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
Make sure to check out our video below. Subscribe to our new Youtube Channel! Tuesday Treats