Snap, snap, mmm… Sorry, we’re too busy eating these snickerdoodles right now… hold on… Ok! Ok! What says fall more than some warm and soft snickerdoodles to warm your heart? Snickerdoodles of course. Let’s get baking!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- Cinnamon sugar mixture (1/4 cup sugar, 1 tbsp cinnamon)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
2. With a stand mixer or hand mixer combine together your butter, sugar, brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the egg, yolk, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until fully combined.
4. Slowly add in flour and mix until combined.
5. Once mixed, roll the dough into a small ball and roll into the cinnamon sugar mix and place on the cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. the middle will still feel very soft but edges lightly browned.