Sweet Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
Aaah. isn’t it nice starting the week with some light and fluffy donuts? Of course! These donuts are super easy to whip up in the morning and very rewarding! The light and airy dough is ready to eat within 30 minutes. Check out our new video here too! Let’s get baking!
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (Don’t have any? Click here for an easy hack)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 F. Grease 2 donuts pans. Set aside.
- Add oil, eggs, buttermilk, sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and baking powder to a bowl and mix.
- Next, add in your flour and continue mixing until fully combined.
- Pour batter into the donut pans and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the donuts are baking, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon to make your cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Once the donuts are baked, let cool for 3 minutes.
- Next, roll the donuts in the cinnamon sugar.
Ta-da! Mmmmm… 😋