Easter Oat Cookies
Easter is right around the corner and these cookies are the perfect dessert for your day! So simple, but so much flavor. These cookies are perfectly crisp on the outside with a nice chewy middle! Make sure to check out our new video too! You can also view it on our videos page with much more!
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Easter M&M’s
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- 1. Whisk together flour, oats, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy. Next, add in your peanut butter and sugars. Mix until combined.
3. Now, add in your molasses, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
4. Then, add in your dry ingredients and mix.
5. Next, gently fold in your M&M’s until evenly incorporated.
6. Use a large cookie scoop and place them on the cookie sheet. Slightly flatten with your fingers. Bake for 12-14 minutes until just crisp.