Salted Caramel Swirl Ice Cream
The weather is finally warming up here in Denver (for now), so what’s better to celebrate than with some ice cream! These salted caramel swirls are just what your weekend needs. Lastly, we have another new video here!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Jar of Caramel Sauce
- Start by whipping your heavy whipping cream until still peaks form.
- Next, whip in your sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in your vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Then, pour 1/3 of your cream mixture into a pan.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the cream and swirl. Continue steps 3-4 for the rest of your cream and caramel.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours until firm.