Mocha Coffee Frosting
Do you ever feel like you have the perfect cake, but not the right frosting? Tuesday Treats is fixing that. If you ever want to search up a frosting recipe, but don’t need the extra instructions, click our Frosting page for different ideas. Let’s get going!
- 2 cups butter, softened (4 sticks)
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packs (2 grams each) micro grind coffee/espresso powder
- Start by beating together your butter for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add in your powdered sugar one cup at a time. Continue to scrape the sides, not leaving out chunks.
- Continue to beat in your vanilla extract and coffee grinds/powder. (If you like a less strong coffee flavor, we suggest you use 1 pack instead of 2.)
- Once fully combined, add it to a piping bag with your favorite tip and frost away!