Pumpkin Spice Waffles
Good Morning everyone! Don’t you want to start off the chilly autumn day with some hearty waffles? I think so! Make this super quick and easy waffle recipe on cold morning, holidays, or just a weekend with the kids. It’s still pumpkin season, so more and more recipes will be coming. For more pumpkin recipes, click here! Let’s get started!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, either kind
- Start by heating your waffle iron to medium.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
3. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together your pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, brown sugar, and melted butter.
4. Pour your wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until fully combined. The mix will be thicker, but still able to pour.
5. Add batter to the waffle iron and cook for about 1 minute, until golden, or waffle iron directions say otherwise.
6. Serve on plates with butter and syrup.
Ta-da! 🙂 Mmmm…