Wow, it’s already June! I can’t believe summer has come up this quickly on us. In Denver, we had cold weather until about March and then it started to warm up slightly and get ready for spring, but them we were immediately hit with hot, sunny days. With warm days on the rise, turning on the oven is too much and it’s summer, so of course it’s time for some cool treats. June’s flavor had to be ice cream! I am a huuuuge fan of ice cream, seriously, it may even be a problem sometimes 😉, and it’s perfect for summer, so why not?
HOW IT WORKS:
- Make any homemade ice cream!
- Take a pic and send it in to us here or post on Instagram and tag us @tuesday.treats or use #tuesdaytreats2016
- At the end of the month we’ll randomly select 1 lucky person to be the winner and we’ll post their recipe on the blog!
For more info or to enter, visit our Monthly Contest page.
Here’s some of our favorite ice cream recipes from the site!
- Chocolate Chunk & Toffee Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Salted Caramel Swirl Ice Cream
- Coffee Chip Ice Cream
- Funfetti Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Tell us your favorite below! Happy baking!